For our R&D team that deals with the development of custom integration and automation software platforms and ‘middleware’, we are looking for a Front End Developer who will be responsible for the development of software interfaces of Cloud platforms for the centralized management of network and security services (Firewall, VPN, Web Content Filtering, DPI, Traffic Shaping, Authentication).
- Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with App development via native technologies
- Understanding of the interaction mechanisms between back end and front end via API Rest will be considered a plus
- Design skills in the development of UX Experience-oriented websites and web interfaces
- Problem solving and teamwork skills, as well as a passion for new technologies and development
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of the English language
What do we offer?
- Customized training courses
- Welcome kit with numerous gadgets
- Free coffee
- Meal vouchers
- Corporate welfare bonuses
We want to meet a curious person with excellent organizational skills. Teamwork and sharing company and team goals are a fundamental part of the integration of a Nethiver. We want the same person to have the opportunity to develop ideas and solutions and to be aware of their own value within the company.
We are looking forward to meeting a person who enjoys sharing informal moments with other Nethivers outside of pure working time, who wants to participate in team-building events and….who wants to play good table football during breaks!